Wednesday, June 17, 2015

BY WAY OF AN EXPLANATION

Regular readers may have noticed recently a relative paucity of my usual regular posts, for which I apologise. I have many of my usual reminders on my desk-top of posts I wished to make each day, but cannot just now.
Domestic circumstances have necessitated that my attentions are directed elsewhere because of my wife’s treatment for a serious illness. 
I therefore must post fewer comments on Lost Legacy than I have managed in the past in my normal schedule. 
However, my latest essay is now more or less complete: “Adam Smith on the Invisible-Hand, Self Betterment, Intended and Unintended Consequences” but it requires serious editing, reference checks and such like.This currently takes up any spare time I have available. 
I also have one other commitment to complete on Adam Smith in the context of a brilliant play performed in Edinburgh by academics at Bordeaux University in 2013: “Adam Smith Le Grand Tour: L’économie et la philosophie sur scène’ Projet d’ouvrage collectif autour de la pièce de théâtre, Adam Smith, Le Grand Tour”.

I shall regularly post when I can once again do so once my domestic obligations are better organised and of course, as I and the family hope and expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home